Your pet's annual check-up will include a total physical exam from head to tail, a nail trim and ear cleaning.
In preparation for your scheduled appointment:
- Previous Veterinarian Health Records available
- Complete the New Patient Registration Form
- Online Forms
- All Clients
- Collect a stool sample
- For dogs only - collect a urine sample within 3 hours of your scheduled appointment time
- The sample must be collected in a completely dry and clean container
- Keep refrigerated or on ice
Dental Cleaning: Because even the most cooperative pet may not readily go-along with a tooth and gum brushing, an annual cleaning by your veterinarian may be in order. Like you, your pet can lose his teeth due to decay and neglect.
Record Keeping: Keep an accurate medical diary not only of the procedures and vaccinations your pet receives, but also notes on your pet's elimination habits and any physical changes or unusual occurrences. Keep track of small shifts in your pet's behavior, including urinary marking habits and mood swings, along with diet and routine modifications. These seemingly unrelated occurrences may help explain results of your pet's medical tests.